So this is the result. Mind you, I only used my stash, the magnet closure is from a second-hand bag as is the shoulder strap too.
The apple-cores are hand-sewed and hand-quilted and the rest is machine-sewed. To hide the back zipper I used a ribbon from my collection.
So now I have even less time for presents!
Last week I managed to finish the cushion covers for my DS. She had given me the fabric and the trims in October.
On the picture the green colour is not true, all the greens are about the same, not blueish nor bright. The fabric is silk and furnishing material.
As I am not working tomorrow, I intend to work on another cushion cover for my little nephew. Something with a digger or a tractor I reckon!
I wish you a nice week.