First the Bea´s BOM for May. I am still pondering heavily how to set these cute blocks so that they come out at their best.
Then I machine- quilted my nine-patch. It was the first time that I used cotton thread for machine-quilting and I am very happy with the result. I washed the quilt and it came out lovely: a bit shrunk and not at all stiff as is often the case with machine-quilted tops.
Here a detail of the border. I love quilting feathers!
Then I finished yet another shawl, this time the Swallowtail shawl from Interweave Knits. I used for it my left-over yarn from my Icarus shawl.
It is not very big but still large enough to wrap around my shoulders.
I still haven´t heard anything from my swap partner. I hope that she received the quilt and that everything is allright at her place.
I haven´t received mine either but that is not a big surprise as the postal service is on strike here.
I wish you a nice week.