Saturday 10 May 2008

SPRING SWAP QUILT

My Spring Swap quilt is here! Margy sent it to me from from Belgium.


I like it very much. It conveys very well the idea of spring and I like the quilting.
The back is lovely too. Margy also sent me a lovely card and a needle holder full of needles. Thank you again Margy for the nice parcel.
I heard as well that my partner has received my quilt so everything is for the best.
Now to the last round. The Summer Swap.





Here is a sneak peek of what I will show next time.


The weather is wonderful and so I spend a lot of time in the garden, just a shame that my DH has such a bad hay fever.

I wish you a nice week-end.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my! I can't wait to see what you've knitted there, the pattern looks interesting. And the colours look gorgeous.

Libby said...

Your swap piece is wonderful - I have enjoyed each and every one *s* Like you, I am ready to begin the summer session.

julieQ said...

Very pretty swap quilt! and the other goodies are fun too. Happy Mother's day!

atet said...

What a fun swap quilt and I am dying to know what the new knitting project is!

Lea said...

Woooooo, It's very lovely! What a precious quilt.... I love it!

Rose Marie said...

Love your spring quilt and your socks are great.