Wednesday 30 September 2009

BACK TO THE SEWING MACHINE

I stumbled on this the other day and as I love using bits and pieces I had to try a miniature too.

This is the result. It was fun! It was fast (one morning) and it won´t be the last.
I just need to find some more frames!

I did not stop spinning in between and I managed to get a thicker yarn. This one is VERY thick and is about 110 meters for 100 gr. I haven´t got a clue what I will knit with it ( there would not be a sister around here who has an idea per chance!)
That´s all for today as I have to get up at 5.00 tomorrow.

I wish you nice weather and time to enjoy your hobbies.

5 comments:

Libby said...

Those Galloping Pony pieces are like potato chips . . . you just can't stop at one *s*

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh that pin fabric was just the right choice, and those tiny thread spools are precious!

That's a great bright orange, glad to hear you've manage to get thick stuff out of your new toy as well.

Anne said...

Thanks but no thanks!!!!

Like the little frame though and thinking about it, that orange is so bright, if you knitted me a hat, I wouldn't have to wear a glow jacket to walk to school anymore!!

Lots of love

Anne

Lori said...

Thanks you for leaving a comment on my blog Gwen:) I love your framed piece!!! I can't wait to try my hand at it!

julieQ said...

How cute is that!! Love it.